Your use of Deniableplausibility.net is governed by the following terms and conditions. Please take the time to thoroughly review these terms and conditions, since they might have an impact on your legal options. Your first usage of the Website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. You must stop using this website immediately if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
In this context, “User” refers to any third party making use of the Deniableplausibility.net website who isn’t either I employed by Deniableplausibility.net and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Deniableplausibility.net and making use of this website in connection with the provision of such services..
Legal protections for intellectual property as well as permitted uses
- Deniableplausibility.net and/or its affiliates and/or other relevant third parties own all content on the Website other from User-supplied Content. Text, graphics, images, music and video files, software, data compilations and page layouts, as well as any underlying code or software that appears on or is included in this Website are all included as “Content.” This includes any such material submitted by Users. It is your responsibility to understand and accept that the Content on the Website is subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws when you continue to use it. Without permission, this website does not provide you any licence or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark that appears on the site.
- It is only permitted to use the following for non-profit or personal use.
- A computer screen is used to acquire, display, and view the content.
- Any use of Deniableplausibility.net’s content for commercial purposes requires the prior written approval of Deniableplausibility.net.
It is against the law to make use of
If you violate any of these rules, you will be banned from using the website:
- In any way that damages the Website or impedes the use or enjoyment of the Website by any third party
- as well as in a way that harms or threatens another person or violates any applicable law, regulation or order of government or is generally unwelcome.
- Inappropriately storing or reproducing copyrighted material without permission
Web addresses that go to other web pages.
- External websites may be linked to from this one. Deniableplausibility.net and its affiliates do not have any control over the content of these sites unless otherwise stated.
- These websites are not under our control and we disclaim any responsibility for the content or consequences of utilising them.
- If a website has connections to other websites, it does not mean that this website is endorsing them or their proprietors.
Cookies Policy and Personal Information Policy
Website accessibility and disclaimers
- Deniableplausibility.net provides the Website (the Service) with online resources, tools, services, and information “as is” and “as available.” We cannot guarantee that the Service will be error-free or defect-free at any point in its lifespan. Legally authorised, we provide no warranties of merchantability, information correctness, compatibility, or better quality. Deniableplausibility.net is not bound to keep a website up to date or functioning.
- As much work as we put into keeping Deniableplausibility.net free of mistakes, viruses, and other forms of malicious code, there can be none. It is the User’s obligation to take precautions to protect their own personal information and systems.
- Deniableplausibility.net is not liable for any interruptions or delays in the operation of its website.
- Products and services provided by Deniableplausibility.net are subject to change at any time by the website’s management. These terms and conditions will apply to any changed versions of the Website unless otherwise stated.
Restrictions on the amount of damages one can be held responsible for.
- It does not restrict or exclude our or your responsibility for any of the following: (a) for death or bodily injury caused by our or your carelessness; (b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) in a way not authorised by applicable law. This agreement does not.
- We are not responsible for any unexpected losses.
Legally, Deniableplausibility.net disavows any liability for the following:
- loss of profits and sales; loss of business opportunities; loss of contracts; loss of goodwill; and loss of expected savings;
- any data, database, or programme that has been corrupted
- any additional, unanticipated, or unintended damage or loss of any kind
- Under no circumstances may your rights be transferred or assigned in violation of these terms and conditions. If, in good faith, we judge that your rights will not be harmed, we may delegate our rights under these conditions.
- At any time, we can change these terms. These new terms and conditions will take effect as soon as they are published. Every user should regularly review the terms and conditions in order to be aware of the most current version.
- As a whole, these terms and conditions, as well as the Privacy and Cookies Policies, represent and replace any past talks, arrangements, or agreements between the parties with respect to their subject matter.
- Any aspect of these terms and conditions may not be enforced or relied upon by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All provisions of these terms and conditions (or any portion thereof) that are found to be illegal, unlawful, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction are hereby struck, and their validity and enforceability shall not be impacted.
As long as the parties have agreed otherwise, neither party’s delay or failure to exercise any right or remedy will be construed as a waiver.
- If there is a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement (including but not limited to non-contractual disputes or claims), the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.